Monday, June 22, 2009

Things I can't live without...

Where I go, it goes. That's right: tea tree ointment!

Apparently a sharp whiff of tea tree deters your puppies from chewing the object of their desire.

Unfortunately the scent does not last forever. I am constantly re-visiting the same areas over and over again (like my desk legs and the corners of my couches). My sister has suggested I dilute tea tree oil in water and spray it on everything. Maybe it will last longer.

While I dab tea tree ointment on objects, I often find myself dabbing it on bodily injuries like bite marks and scratches. So I don't go anywhere without my tea tree ointment.


Secondly, I always have my accident mop up kit at the ready. I never know when I'm going to need it:

  1. Basin
  2. Rubber gloves
  3. Cleaning cloths or paper
  4. Carpet cleaner
  5. A disinfectant cleaner (must not have ammonia which is a constituent of urine. Dogs go back to the places they've been)
  6. Vinegar (neutralises the smell of urine)
  7. Diluted vinegar spray bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment